Thursday, May 31, 2012

Time constraints and working out

One of the problems with trying to get good exercise sessions in is having time constraints from normal life. Obviously, this is aggravated by a job that takes up big quantities of our time, and takes us away from home and hearth regularly.

So, had a good 1000 yard swim; I was swimming on a full stomach, so that really put the brakes on me; Need to put more time between eating and swimming hard... lol.

So, my times;

Lap 1: 7:57
Lap 2: 6:15
Lap 3: 6:13
Lap 4: 6:20

Lap 3 gives me my best time so far since I started timing. It was kind of funny because I rolled over and did half a lap on my back, too.

I would have done more, but I had to get back and take care of Thomas, so that ended the swim there.

Yesterday I had a great lifting session before sailing, and the evening before I had a great HIIT working from Mike. 3 circuits of this workout in 20 minutes total... aahhh... feel the burn.

Today is swim/bike/run day... :)

Time to get Thomas down for his nap, and then off to the ghetto XSport.


No comments:

Post a Comment