Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Quick swim and more...

So, did my mini-try today....

The 1000 yard swim---

Lap 1  7:15
Lap 2  6:22
Lap 3  6:22
Lap 4  6:21

Total for 1K yards, 26 minutes, or a minute better than my first 1K a week ago. Not too shabby. I felt strong, had good pull through the whole thing. No fatigue at all, no fading.

Biked 5 miles, averaged 17 mph. Unfortunately I hit the Pause/Reset hoping it would show me the summary, but it cleared... Yup... duh. But I know I was regularly at 17, that was the pace I wanted to hold.

The barefoot run went well, just keeping up with my alternating speeds to build up my strength. Still at the mile marker, moving to 1.2 next week. This is where boredom usually sets in with running for me, so we shall see.

Lifting in the morning, then off to KBNA... back to work... sigh.

Cheers!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment