Monday, January 7, 2013

I had so many great posts!

It's funny how everything works sometimes;

I have a bunch... dozens, of great ideas to post about.

Some I am avoiding because I don't want to let this turn into an explicitly political blog. I am sure to post a few of them, but I don't know how hard I want to head off into that direction.

Even though... well, it is my blog.... I can do what I want... lol.

I was moved from my walk through Arlington National for quite some time afterwords. It is just shocking to walk through fields of graves of soldiers. It makes you think. What do we value?

I went out in DC with Kim and Jamie, two of the sisters I wrote about in my blog post from Christmas day. We had a fantastic time at dinner. Jamie's oldest is a big airplane/airline fan, and we had some great exchanges about flying. He's a big fan of LiveATC.net, and I told him our flight number and times in Zulu from earlier if he wanted to hear me on the radio. Ended the evening with Kim and some of her peeps at a bar in DC watching the Vikings lose to the Packers.

It was a sad way to meet my new friends, but what sweet friends to make, and how much fun. So glad to get the chance to know them.

Funny how life works.

More to come....




No comments:

Post a Comment