Friday, September 14, 2012

getting (or not) political

So, I promised myself I would try to blog more... because you all just are dying to hear what I am thinking, right? All 4 of you, right?

September 11, 2012 has come and gone; I wrote my post on my memories of the original 9/11, so to speak, and while that was happening, our Embassy in Libya was attacked, and our Ambassador killed.

I have refrained from making this into just another political blog; which is funny, because I am a very political animal. I read a number of political websites, of both stripes (or more than both,) although I tend to flow along a fairly similar thought stream with only one side of the spectrum. So I have left a bunch of topics untouched, topics that I find timely to address to myself now and then....

Free Speech
The Role Government Plays
The Constitution
Politics in General

I've focused mostly on my non-family passions... flying, certainly as #1; ancestral (paleo-like) health, and now that I am a lost soul, triathlons and training.

Given what this past week has been like, it is hard to hold back, though. I do have a post coming up (I know, I keep saying that) about free speech and what it all means, but I don't want to drag myself that way in this forum. We shall see....

But I will blog more.

Cheers,

Scott
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment