Monday, September 17, 2012

PT

Physical Therapist

Primordeal Torture

Whatever you want to call it, I am in the middle of it.

Knee rehab; my prescription calls for 3 sessions a week of Physical Therapy. So far so good, and the best part, is my PT has narrowed the problem down to my right hip more than anything. I guess I am slightly weaker on that side, and that is causing (eventually) my patella to retract incorrectly.

So I get 60 minutes of pure pleasure. Dynamic stretching, and then.... more work on my legs/knees/hips than I think I would normally get in a week's worth of working out.

The good news there, is that my PT (who is awesome, btw,) has a few former patients who did the IMoo this year... that's the Ironman Madison, and she is pretty sure I will be 100% coming out of therapy.

So... more triathlons in my future, good workouts, and a whole body. Gotta love it.

More to come, of course...

Cheers!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment